Saturday 13 November 2010

Lynda will save me...

When I bought my copy of CS5 Design Premium, Adobe gave me a choice of free gifts - I have chosen a free 30 days subscription to lynda.com and to my great relief their are excellent tutorials for all of the adobe products - I was up until 2am last night watching CSS tutorials and I already feel a bit better about approaching this site.

I had another go at rotating images this morning (sucker for pain - but I am still in bed!), found this article which shows how to do it in Dreamweaver. Its javascript again, and I am still having trouble making it do what I want it to - and where I want on the page. I think I will have to park it and put a static image for now, see how I go getting the basis of a template for the main content pages which will be each towns page. I am thinking maybe I will get Lynda to show me how to do a rotating image in flash - or at least next week I can consult the lecturers about how best to approach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment